July 1, 2009

I'm still an MVP!!

Just couldn't resist tooting my own horn... :-)

As of July 1, 2009, my MVP award has been renewed. This is the 3rd consecutive year I've been given the award. It helps to make all the work worth it.

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?lc=1033

A lot of folks have the idea that MVP's are just Microsoft shills. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Many of us are the first ones in line to give MS a resounding whack up side the head when they make a bonehead move (and they do some doozies!). I know plenty of MVP's who use Firefox, Thunderbird and other 3rd party software rather than MS products.

What we DO is try to get out into the community (real and cyber) to help where we can. The best part is that we learn from you all as much as we teach or help out.

The next year should be fun with Windows 7, Office 2010, and other goodies. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment